Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that promotes healing. A session is conducted with the fully clothed client lying on a table. The practitioner places their hands above or lightly on the client. You will experience sensations of warmth, coolness, gentle tingling, or just deep relaxation.
As such, Reiki is complementary to medical and psychological treatments. Everyone has healing energy within themselves, and becoming attuned will open up the energy channels between you and the universe around you.
“There is a perfect plan for your life that has always been present and waiting for you… Reiki can activate and help you follow this plan, which is your true spiritual path.”
– William Rand, Founder – International Center for Reiki Training
As a bonus, and part of the learning process, you receive all attunements.
Information and techniques covered:
- Reiki Hand Positions
- How to Give a Complete Reiki Treatment
- Using Reiki for Specific Conditions
- Reiki II Symbols, and How to Use Them
- Using Reiki to Heal Unwanted Habits
- Distance Healing
- Japanese Reiki Techniques
- Hayashi Healing Guide
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all hand positions, practicing self-treatment, scanning others, beaming, using the Second Degree symbols, and sending Reiki to others at a distance. A class manual is also included.
Practice takes place during class, but you must set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize Reiki training.
Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki I Certification: $125.00
Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki II Certification: $175.00
- The Usui Master attunement, which increase the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol, which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols, and can be used for healing.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands the consciousness.
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals.
- Using Reiki to protect yourself and others.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that continues to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki aura clearing, which allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others, and send it to the light.
- A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides, from whom you receive healing and information.
- A class manual.
Advanced Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Certification: $225.00
- Complete Reiki III Usui/Tibetan Master Attunement.
- Instruction on how to do all Reiki attunements, including the Master attunement.
- Healing attunement.
- The Usui/Tibetan system of attunements used by the Center, as well as the Usui system.
- Two additional Tibetan symbols, for a total of six.
- How to send healing attunements to others at a distance.
- Advanced Reiki meditation that harmonizes the energy of the chakras.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
Over half the class time is used for practice, so students become confident in administering Reiki attunements. The healing attunement is given and received by all students. A class manual is also included, which provides detailed steps for giving all the attunements.
Reiki III/Master Training: $300
Using reiki, therapeutic massage, aroma therapy, and health coaching I get to make an immediate and noticeable improvements in my patients lives. My new clients often leave their first visit feeling better and make remarks such as “Oh I should have started this SO much sooner!”
My collection of skills to help people is born out of my passion. I’m a Certified Health Coach, Licensed Massage Therapist, Reiki Master & Trainer, and have studied extensively to learn what is in our environment that can help or hinder feeling great and living well.
I can show you how to take the next steps on reaching your goals!